...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 8 PM THIS EVENING TO 10 AM EDT
* WHAT...Northeast winds 15 to 30 mph with gusts 40 to 50 mph
* WHERE...Portions of southwest Virginia and central, northeast,
northern, southeast and southern West Virginia.
* WHEN...From 8 PM this evening to 10 AM EDT Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree
limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.
...FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM EDT THIS EVENING THROUGH
* WHAT...Flooding caused by excessive rainfall is possible.
* WHERE...Portions of southwest Virginia and West Virginia,
including the following counties, in southwest Virginia, Buchanan
and Dickenson. In West Virginia, Boone, Kanawha, Lincoln, Logan,
McDowell, Mingo, Northwest Fayette, Northwest Raleigh, Southeast
Fayette, Southeast Raleigh and Wyoming.
* WHEN...From 11 PM EDT this evening through Saturday afternoon.
* IMPACTS...Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers,
creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations.
Creeks and streams may rise out of their banks.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible Flood
Warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be prepared
to take action should flooding develop.